The Greek letters in the logo are OPAP, the official Greece lottery and sports betting organization.

They are the administrators of my new retirement plan.
(Some of you may know I lost a lot of money in a failed real property investment. So I figure I can't do any worse with the lottery.)
My contributions to the plan are as low as 45 and 30 cents. That is for a convenient outlay of 75 cents I receive 3 chances on the next lottery draw plus another number that can be a winner if two or more numbers at either end match the drawn number. There are at least ten different games to play so I have a lot to learn before I can invest wisely.

Read more about our life on Paros on our full service web site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate