Time is flying by but I won't bore you with why I am not posting. I do, however, take a few minutes relaxation time to read others' blogs. When I log into Blog Explosion I occasionally try the Scratch Cards; I lose much more often than I win one or two credits. Wait for it . . .

Tonight I won the maximum, 1000 credits!!!!

I am so happy. I have to share it with someone. So, please comment on how you think I should spend the BE Credits. I will transfer 100 credits to the BE account of whoever makes the best suggestion in my opinion.

If you are not a member of Blog Explosion, I heartily recommend it. Please use this link.

Blogazoo is also good. If you are a member of Blogazoo here is a Gazoo
If you are not yet a member; join here for blogging benefits. Blogazoo

4 comments:

At December 17, 2006 4:49 PM Unknown said...

Congrats! I just signed up for BlogExplosion and am having fun with it

 
At December 20, 2006 3:38 PM The Gatekeeper said...

Wow!! Congratulations and all that jazz. That's what persentence will get you eventually, huh? Anyhow, I don't really have any suggestions for ya, except that I think you're awesome that you would even consider sharing 100 credits with someone else. You're pretty cool. Keep blogging.

 
At December 27, 2006 8:07 AM golfwidow said...

I've been on Blog Explosion for years and never won more than one or two points on the scratch cards.

Go you!

Anyway, my suggestion would be to invite some other bloggers you know to sign up under your referral. That way, you get referral level 1 points for their surfing. Offer them an incentive gift, say fifty points, for registering. When they're registered, you just transfer the points to their account.

 
At January 01, 2007 2:46 PM Undercover Angel said...

I've been a BE member for awhile now, but have never had any luck with the scratch cards. Congratulations!!

I would suggest having a contest for someone to create a blog design, or even better have a scavenger hunt - it would work great, get you lots of visitors, get more people involved with BE, and give you something to do with all of those credits.

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate