Vicki Preston, Publisher of Paros Life, celebrated her 50th Birthday with an Open House gathering today.

The indoor highlight was this cake including a map of what Vicki likes to call Paronaxia.



The outdoor highlight was the crisp clean air that brought the neighboring island of Naxos so much closer. On my way to the party I could make out buildings on Mykonos as well; on an ordinary day we barely see that island.


The last few days have been warm and sunny with cool, clear nights. Whenever I step outside the Mister Rogers theme song pops into my mind: It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

This is Tsoukalia Beach in front of Vicki's home.

1 comments:

At October 06, 2008 8:45 AM Dana said...

It looks beautiful! I would love to see Greece someday in person!

 

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate