Every year the Greeka site has a photo contest.  I have been tempted to enter but have not because there are so many GREAT photos of Greece in the blogosphere.

Yet some of my photos and some of Karin’s are as good, I think, as this year’s winners.  So, maybe in 2010 . . .

Koufonisia Here is the number one winner in Greeka’s contest.  They won 4 nights on Mykonos.  There are lots of other prises as well.

 

 

 

dolphin This is my favourite of the top twenty because I know how difficult it would be to get this shot.  It is in 9th place.

 

 

Here is the link for all the winners.  Any photos up-loaded to the site will be entered in next year’s contest.  So pick your best and send it in.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook me!

expatriate